Summer has arrived and we hope there will be enough of it so you can come by for one event or another anyways - the schedule for June is online now, and you can check out some highlights further down.
But first, we would like to update you on our summer schedule! Out of experience we know that many people are travelling in summer and it’s hard to motivate people to join indoor events. Also, we are a bit behind with a list of internal tasks, and that’s why at the last REthink meeting we decided to pause some of our regular events from the 19th of June until the 14th of August. But this doesn’t mean that we’re closed!
Members can (and will!) still host events, and we are open every Tuesday from 10:00 to 16:00 for everyone to come by - no matter if you want to say hi, work on your own project, help with any of ours or are just curious. Check our homepage for any updates of the schedule!
But until then, we would be super happy to see you at one of the upcoming events:
- Next Wednesday, we will finally screen ‘Tomorrow’ It’s my favourite documentary of 2016 because it focuses not on today’s problems but on how we can solve them and it will leave you highly optimistic about our future!
- On the 8th of June we invite all of you to join our REthink and community dinner - join us if you want to create the change you want to see in this world!
- Sunday the 11th we are so proud to present a very special concert: the KAYAN PROJECT connects a brilliant voice, a world famous bass and the traditional Oud - Eden, Wasim and Kenneth will play Arabic, Hebrew and English folk and original songs and it’s gonna be WOW!
- On the 14th we again dedicate an evening to our holistic framework on changing the rules of society. We are practically planning the big revolution, and we need your help!
- And on the 17th our herbal fairy Beatrice will share her knowledge on the ancient art of essential oils. Be prepared for some mind-blowing facts and an intense stimulation of all senses :)
- Last but not least, there is another concert in June: on the 29th Sternlumen will share his beautiful piano music with us and it’s magic - think of Nils Frahm or Martin Kohlstedt inspiring his style, so you really don’t want to miss this.
Thank you for being a part of this awesome community that is emerging at think.dk, you give us the strength to keep going!