Looking for ways you can save the world? Do you love Social Media and working with meaningful communities? Come help us!
We are a young Non-profit organisation dedicated to accelerating sustainable change in this world. In our first 7 months we hosted more than 100 events with >1.000 people all with the same vision. It’s been super exciting and we’re ready for the next level - help us grow by managing all our social media channels and be part of the change you want to see in the world!
Please note: good work should be rewarded accordingly, and we would love to offer a well paid job here but unfortunately our economic situation does not allow us to pay any salary - at least not for now. We do not exclude the possibility of changing the internship to an actual job at a later point if our economic situation changes.
The position is expected to require 15 hours a week.
- Create and curate content on our Social Media platforms
- Help to identify and develop relevant content topics and new social media platforms.
- Help develop the Social Media ‘voice’ for think.dk (how we interact with people online)
- Keep our events updated across Facebook/MeetUp/Evensi and potentially other platforms
- Post on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Reply to Social Media commenters and messages
- Relay any issues/insights back to the rest of us at think.dk (once a week)
Authority: After a short period of training you can (and mostly you'll have to) decide what to do and when all by yourself!
- You will work in an office at think.dk in Østerbro, next door to the founders Martin and Anja
- Your working hours will be flexible within 10:00 and 18:00.
- You can work on a think.dk laptop which is a bit older (i.e. slower), but can also bring your own laptop
- You will have access to a kitchen, free tea & coffee
- You can join think.dk events for free
- Excellent writing and verbal communication in English, Danish would be a plus
- Self Management - you’re able to set tasks for yourself and achieve them when you say.
- Experience with facebook pages, the MeetUp platform, twitter and Instagram
- Experience in image processing and/or graphic design is an advantage.
You’ll be successful if you Increase engagement on our Social Channels and grow our followers by >50% in 6 months, support think.dk to develop an online personality and feel like being part of making this world a better place :)
No comments yet.