This is the Event Hosting Guideline for those who have had their event request(s) approved.
Before the event
Once you’ve received notice that your event is ready for you to fill out the description on the think.dk website, you take the following steps:
- Fill in the necessary information into the event description and include an image. (The deadline is one week before the month the event is taking place in for one time events OR max two weeks after the events have been created on think.dk for regular events)
- Ask your contact from think to review the description when done.
- When this is done, take one more look to make sure everything is correct and switch it to online.
- Once the event is on the think.dk page then you make a Facebook event (only if you have a Facebook Page) and add think.dk as a co-host. Also make sure to add the think.dk watermark to the event picture. (If you only have a personal Facebook account then write to firstname.lastname@example.org who will create the event and then add you as a co-host)
- Promote your event! (Remember that if you are making posters or flyers you are required to put the think.dk watermark on the photos/images)
- Make sure to read through this Event Hosting Guideline before your event and to familiarize yourself with the How to use the rooms of our Center guideline.
- Prepare for your event ;)
If you have any further questions or comments, then please use the #events Slack channel to communicate. To access the channel, sign up on slack.com and join the workspace thinkdk.slack.com
Introduce think.dk, camera action & yourself
Besides introducing yourself and your event, we would like you to tell a little about think.dk, as we are of course trying to grow this lovely community of ours :)
- Introduce yourself (of course) and anyone else you may have with you helping out with the event.
- Introduce think.dk. You can take a look at this summary for inspiration.
- If you would like to take photos*, then we ask you to also send them to us after the event. Furthermore, be sure to make people aware that you will be taking photos during the event (and that they should inform you if they don’t want their face shown).
*If there are people who don't want to be in photos, try to avoid taking shots with the person/people in them (you can also ask to take a photo of them - so that you can remember who they are and blur their face if needed.)
Event Feedback and Income
Once the event is finished, fill out the 'Event Feedback and Income Form'
Please transfer the share of the event income due to think.dk within 48 hours to the MobilePay number or account number provided on the form.
Thanks for reading! If you have feedback or suggestions for improvement please include it in the online 'Event Feedback and Income Form'.
Are you left with questions that have not been answered here? Then please check out our 'How to use the rooms of our Center' post