Great that you are using the rooms of think.dk! Below are some things you need to know in order to navigate. Please read thouroughly, and have anyone involved in the ‘backstage’ use of the room read this aswell.
You are welcome to set up the room as you feel best accommodates your event, but leave the room as tidy, and in the same setup as you found it.
The Main Room:
- The lights to the main room have a switch near the ivy plant - please use this switch as the switch by the entrance will confuse the electric circuit. You can switch the lamps on/off and change orientation individually - we have a wooden step around to reach them, each lamp can be turned on individually.
- The basic sound system is located on the wall where the record player sits. To use it - plug the long, black sound cable (AUX cable) into your phone. If there is no sound make sure the cable is connected to the silver subwoofer next to the wooden shelf and that the subwoofer is switched on - use the grey remote to turn it on and change the volume, if there is no sound press the input button on the remote.
- If you are using the PA system, please make sure to inform think.dk by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least a day before your event to learn how it works :)
- The projector is self-adjusting and can be setup up either at the big table (on to the whiteboard), piano or on the window sill (to use on the white wall). We have adaptors for a Mac, a long VGA and a short HDMI cable (NO micro HDMI).
- DO NOT turn off the heaters, and when using them set them all to the same level (unless it’s summer when they are turned off ;)
- We have 28 stacking chairs and 40 chairs in total if you need many chairs. They can be found in the storage room placed to your left when entering the kitchen (the second key in the key box unlocks this door).
- Yoga mats, blocks and blankets are stored in the big box under the vinyl player in the big room - after using, please put them back carefully so they fit without being stuffed.
- The window on the far right is broken so please do NOT open it.
- See options for different room setups based on the type of event thrown.
Please take good care of the kitchen:
- The counter tops are very sensitive as they don’t have a water protection coat, so PLEASE wipe up any water/liquid that gets on the countertop IMMEDIATELY as they get cracks if water stays on them
- Trash, bio-waste and recycling: Under the sink, the left side (white box)–is for bio-waste, on the right side – residual waste. Glass and deposit bottles are collected in the white box on top of the fridge in the big room, where you also find paper/cardboard recycling. Plastic goes into the small white trash cans in the kitchen. All bins are labelled!
WHEN USING THE DISHWASHER:
- Please don’t overfill, as the dishes won’t get clean
- Use the normal program (the "eco" program is not effective)
- Please unload clean dishes first, then put in the dirty ones
- If you don’t know where certain things go then feel free to leave the dishes out on the opposite counter.
- Put sharp knives on the top folding down racks (we don’t want to cut through the plastic with metal underneath and create rust ;)
- If it's already running then please rinse dirty dishes and leave them on the counter to be put in the next day.
- Use the dishwasher tabs in the glass jar on the shelf above the sink.
- When taking out the garbage (in the yard opposite to Fitness World), please place everything in the correct containers - there is bio-waste/paper/plastic/foil/cardboard/glass/metal and residual waste.
- Please clean the outside ashtray area (next to the entrance) from cigarette butts after an event if people dropped them next to the glass/ashtray
- Smoking – as well as using strong incense – is not allowed inside the facility.
- Put the furniture back in its original position and any chairs used back into the storage room.
- Leave the space as tidy as you found it. You may have to clean – especially if you've had many guests. The vacuum cleaner is placed behind the black curtain at the top of the stairs. If you leave the space dirty you will have to pay for the cleaning expenses (included in the hosting agreement).
We hope you have a great experience using think.dk’s space!
Please let us know if you have any feedback or if anything runs out (soap etc). If you have any urgent questions that aren’t included here then call us at 71792819. Enjoy!