Here’s a list of points that should be mentioned when introducing think.dk to new visitors at the Center. Regardless of the event, this information should be given before you begin hosting your event so people get an idea of where they are and understand our cause :)
- This is a Center for Acceleration of Change.
- a non-profit knowledge platform, event and project space and a co-creative community for people who want to support the acceleration of change towards a sustainable way of living.
- think.dk applies a holistic approach to sustainability (environmental, cultural, social, economic)
- think.dk promotes alternative solutions, spreads awareness and supports human connection and empowering people to act.
- think.dk is run on a membership based model to support this space – it’s minimum 100kr/month. You can be a member to simply support that this space exists with other benefits such as: hosting your own events, discounts on events, inspiration, sharing project ideas and being a part of the community etc.
- You can sign up for the newsletter (list placed by the entrance) to get regular updates on events and other developments, and check out the event schedule (hanging on the wall) that are all somehow related to creating a better future for all of us.
- (For free events), think.dk always appreciates donations to help support the Center (mobile pay 65601 or put in the big jar next to the big table)