Here’s a list of points that should be mentioned when introducing think.dk to new visitors at the Center. Regardless of the event, this information should be given before you begin hosting your event so people get an idea of where they are and understand our cause :)
- This is a Center for Acceleration of Change.
- a non-profit knowledge platform, event and project space and a co-creative community for people who want to support the acceleration of change towards a sustainable way of living.
- think.dk applies a holistic approach to sustainability (environmental, cultural, social, economic – it’s not just trees)
- think.dk promotes alternative solutions, spreads awareness and supports human connection.
- The aim is to empower people to act, using our joint forces.
- You can become a member today and support this space – it’s 100kr, and you’ll get a lot out of it (support the Center, host events, discounts on events, inspiration, a community, good karma…).
- Please follow think.dk on Social Media (checking in or liking think.dk on Facebook, share the page…) and/or tell your friends about it.
- You can sign up for the newsletter (list placed by the entrance) to get regular updates on events and other developments, and check out the event schedule (hanging on the wall) that are all somehow related to creating a better future for all of us.
OPTIONAL: Since this is a free event, we would appreciate a donation to support the Center (mobile pay 65601 or put in the big jar next to the big table)