In order to manifest our vision of a sustainable world through creating positive change, we defined a few conditions that need to be fulfilled if you want to host an event at our Center.
When requesting to host event at think.dk, there is a three step process:
- Read the conditions below to see whether you agree and fulfil them
- Fill out the Event Proposal Form
- Attend an Event Group Meeting
If you have any questions then you are always welcome to write email@example.com
Conditions for hosting events at think.dk:
- You need to be a think.dk member
- You need to have minimum two Backers (see description below*)
- The event needs to be somehow working towards sustainable change (environmentally, socially, culturally or economically) and be aligned with our mission and values
- If you plan to sell tickets, you pay a share of the ticket income to think.dk: 50 % of each ticket sold to non-members
For tickets sold to members of think.dk, you do not pay any share of the ticket price to think.dk. As an exchange, paying members of think.dk get 50% discount on their ticket
- You need to sign and give us the Event Hosting Agreement either physically or through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before having your event(s). You can find the Event Hosting Agreement here
- Attend an Event Group meeting (every third Monday of the month) before you host an event; and regularly if you want to host recurring events (if this is not possible, please contact email@example.com to make other arrangements)
- You give a short intro about think.dk at the beginning of your event and make sure to read the Event Hosting Guideline before your event
- You put the event description on the website yourself following the guideline, create a facebook event and put the think.dk badge on event graphics/pictures
- You need to fill out the Event Income/Donation Form after each event (including events with no entrance price)
- Your event needs to be publicly accessible, if it is a private event then you can contact think.dk about renting the space.
Sending Your Request
Are you ready to host an event? Then go ahead and fill out the event proposal form! The Event Group Coordinators will get back to you once they've received the event proposal. You are always welcome to write firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.
We look forward to accelerating change with you!
If you would like the event will make it in the next month's schedule, the Event Group has asked that you send your request at least one week before the next meeting.
*Backers are think.dk members who:
- support your event idea
- agree to review and help edit your event description
- can help you during the event (if possible/necessary)
We’ve made it easier for you to find backers by creating a think.dk Slack channel for members to ask other members to be Backers, the slack channel is called #events. To access the channel, then sign up on slack.com and join the workspace thinkdk.slack.com
Event Requests and Process
The final decision of whether your event will go ahead is decided at the Event Group meeting, which are on the third Monday of each month, so it is important for you to attend. (If this is not possible, please contact the Event Coordinators by writing to email@example.com)
The Event Group also has a responsibility to keep a balance in the calendar with respect to the 6 think.dk categories (areas of activity). Therefore, if your event is in an over represented category, you may be put on a waiting list.
Once your event is approved the Event Group will put the Title and Date of your event into the calendar and then let you know that you can add your description onto the think.dk website. The directions of how to do this can be found here.