the May events are online on all platforms now, so go ahead and have a look! Here are a few upcoming highlights handpicked for you:
- We’re hosting the Changer HangOut tomorrow together with Live your Legend - their motto is "change the world by doing the work you love", so if your job sucks make sure to join us! Start is at 19:00.
- On the 14th our member Olga will host another workshop on natural immunity - this time with a bigger participatory part and focusing on autoimmunity, immune defects and natural options to remedy damaged immune systems. This will be exciting!
- We decided to shift our REthink community hangout from Fridays to Wednesdays with the next one happening on the 17th and we hope that this enables more people to join. Curious cats are very welcome!
- On our movie screening on the 18th we will show the best documentary on food waste ever made - "Taste the Waste" will blow your mind!
- And last but definitely not least, we will have a super special concert on the 26th Mona la Phona, my favourite electro-acoustic Duo, is coming from Berlin to share some sounds from their new EP with you. They will bring beautiful visuals and you can get a taste of their sound here - give it a try, the link is SO worth the click :)
We are very much looking forward to see you around and be part of the change we want to see in this world!