Do you want to make a difference? Do you agree that our society is going to hell if we don't do something about it? Are you motivated to support a non-for-profit start-up that aims for nothing less than saving the world? If you are multi-skilled, fast learning and able to work independently, with an open mind and the capacity to deal with a reasonable amount of chaos, you are the one we are looking for!
think.dk is growing, and it's hard to keep up with all the stuff on our tables. The list and variety of tasks is endless, but the focus for you will be on the following:
Responsibilities & Key tasks
- Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, articles, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, MeetUp and other strategically relevant online platforms.
- Content creation – writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels.
- Customer relations, communication, and network building – you will be responsible for answering all kinds of requests about our projects however they come in (personal, e-mail, social media).
- Event planning, coordination, promotion, and hosting - from conception over poster design to welcoming participants and supporting the hosts. And yes, you might also have to go out and put up the posters yourself sometimes ;)
- Fundraising - identifying funding opportunities and writing applications
- Location: You will work at the Center for Acceleration of Change in Østerbro, together with the founders Martin and Anja, our Accountant Susanne (who is here 8hrs/week) and our volunteers.
- Flexible work hours: We think that it is important to have a life aside from work, so we are willing to compensate the comparably low salary with more freedom. Let's talks about it.
- You should bring your own laptop.
- You will have access to a kitchen, free tea & coffee and can join think.dk events for free.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in English language (speaking and writing)
- Experience with social media management (especially facebook pages)
- Excellent writing skills (English)
- Ability to work with tight deadlines, in a sometimes chaotic environment
- Self Management - you’re able to set tasks for yourself and achieve them when you say
- Proficiency in using google apps (docs, sheets, drive)
Not essential, but definitely beneficial:
- Danish language skills
- Experience in working with slack & trello apps
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience in image processing and/or graphic design
The standard salary for a full time job at think.dk is 25.000,- DKK. We don't believe in manager bonuses, everyone gets the same.
Starting date is the 15.1.2018.
If this sounds like you, please make a short video answering the following questions:
- What do you think is the biggest problem in this world?
- Why do you want to work with us?
- And what is the most valuable skill you're gonna bring?
and send the link, together with your CV and letter of intent, to firstname.lastname@example.org - before the 31.12.2017. We are very much looking forward to hearing from you!