Are you interested in 3D printing and have a passion for sustainability? Do you want to be a part of a growing community of people who are trying to create a better world? Then this might be for you!
We have a lovely CraftBot 3D printer and not enough time to enjoy it. Do you want to play with it?
We’re looking for someone to be responsible for:
- Taking charge of our 3D printer (setup, calibration, software)
- Introducing our members to 3D printing
- Helping or assisting with developing and printing 3D models for projects
What you don’t already know, you will learn along the way, however, a genuine interest in 3D printing and sustainability is required.
We want to make 3D printing available to all our members. We have a range of projects, that desire to include 3D printing and even some that depend on it – and you, as a volunteer at think.dk, should want to help them achieve that :-)
It would be really nice if you also desired to create manuals and publish them online for the benefit of everyone.
The benefits of being a volunteer:
- Good Karma
- Free access to many of our events
- Being a part of making a change towards a more sustainable and better world
- Meeting others that are passionate about creating positive change
- Getting experience and CV recommendations on work well done
- Opportunities to try out new ideas and have influence in a growing non-profit, social-economic company
- And you get to be part of our amazing growing community
If you have 5+ hrs/week to dedicate to helping think.dk become more capable within 3D printing, then we would love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org subject: 3D printing Volunteer