Are you social media savvy? Do you enjoy using Facebook, Instagram, Meetup, LinkedIn or other social media platforms? Do you want to use your skills to help in creating a sustainable future?
If you are experienced in many or just one of these platforms, and you would like to help transform think.dk’s presence on these platforms, then perhaps this is the position for you!
We would like people who:
- are in line with think.dk and want to create a sustainable future, by building a community of sustainability driven change-makers
- can be responsible for one or more social media platforms on behalf of think.dk (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Meetup and perhaps others)
- can generate, edit, publish and share engaging social media content
- can monitor and moderate activity on social media platforms
- can communicate with followers and respond to comments and inquiries quickly and effectively
- are good at working in teams and independently, and can collaborate with the team to ensure content alignment
- could potentially suggest and implement new features to develop awareness of think.dk
We are aware that a strong social media presence is very important in today’s age, and we are somewhat on Social Media platforms, but we need some dedicated volunteers to really amp up our social media activity and visibility. If you are experienced with the Social Media Platforms we’ve mentioned and would be up for taking over one or more of these platforms, or helping perhaps in some smaller way, then we would LOVE to hear from you!
The benefits of being a volunteer:
- Good Karma
- Free access to many of our events
- Being a part of making a change towards a more sustainable and better world
- Meeting others that are passionate about creating positive change
- Getting experience and CV recommendations on work well done
- Opportunities to try out new ideas and have influence in a growing non-profit, social-economic company
- And you get to be part of our amazing growing community
We’re looking for several people to cover these tasks, who have 5+ hours to dedicate per week. If this sounds like something for you, then please get in touch by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org subject: Social Media Volunteer. Hope to hear from you soon!