Turning great ideas into meaningful action
Everyone has a role in creating a better world, whether that’s in business, in community, in our families, or in ourselves. No matter the role you take, like environmentalist, stay-at-home-mom, or accountant - you can be a leader of change.
It always starts with the values you have and the ability to turn them into action, through your passion - in whatever it is. And if you’re not sure what your passion is - you can discover it.
Maybe it’ll be a workshop, a speech, an album, a business, a service, or a product! We want to show you that no matter what position you are in, with awareness, guidance and a few added skills - you can powerfully influence the world around you. Now.
This course is designed to initiate your inner potential and passion by discovering your deepest values that motivate your actions. Receive applicable creator and leadership skills to help turn your ideas into an action plan. And finally, walk away at the end of the course with a project of your passion where you can share with the world.
COURSE DURATION: February 12 - June 25, 2019, Tuesdays, 5:30pm - 10pm
- Each class is 4-5 hours (depending on size of class).
- There is a 30 min dinner break (bring your own meal or opt into provided dinner, details under registration)
- There are only 12 spaces for the course.
The Class Outline
TAKING THE LEAD: SELF-DEVELOPMENT
This journey begins with self-discovery and development, preparing the inner landscape to conceive ideas that can help better the world. We will activate your inner potential and strengthen the qualities of today’s leaders: Empathy, Authenticity, Empowerment, and Resilience. During this process you will clearly identify the unique core values that drive you towards positive change - this is where your passion comes from.
Once activated you will choose one area of focus from think.dk 6 categories of holistic sustainability: Education, Technology, Creativity, Health, Community, Environment.
- February 12 - Class 1: "What is Leadership & Change today?"
- February 19 - Class 2: "What is Your Story? The source of your values & character."
- March 12 - Class 3: "Leadership Qualities: RAEE (Resilience, Authenticity, Empathy, Empowerment)"
- March 19 - Class 4: "Determine Your Why: Choose your category"
You will then begin to explore what it is in this area you'd like to help make better. Although much of this journey is an individual experience, it is a collective and collaborative process. Ideas are best generated with the help of other perspectives - working with others is part of turning ideas into reality.
During this process, you will develop your leadership abilities, communication skills, creative process, and ultimately - your ideas into an action plan.
- March 26 - Class 5: "What it Takes to Lead: Clearing your fears & obstacles"
- April 9 - Class 6: "Finding Your Creative Process - How do you work best?"
- April 16 - Class 7: "Communication skills - the right voice"
- April 23 - Class 8: "The Power of Teamwork: Your strengths & weaknesses"
- April 30 - Class 9: "Formulate the Action Plan: What is the Goal & Vision?"
PROJECT & PRESENTATION
In creating your ideas into reality, you will end the course off with a presentation. A culmination of your journey, it is also an opportunity to be the change, share your passion and begin changing the world around you, by starting with your peers. You will have the added benefit of direct feedback to help strengthen your project for further expansion!
Whether your project is a workshop, a presentation, a speech, a song, business or workgroup - this end project is your chance to shine!
- May 14 - Class 10: "What Platform Best Suits You: Digital, In-person, Business, Non-Profit, etc.”
- May 21 - Class 11: “Solo or Collaborative Effort?”
- May 28 - Class 12: “Who Do You Want To Reach: Honing Your Message.”
- June 11 - Class 13: “What Do You Need To Get Started: Equipment, Materials, Skills, Money, etc.”
- June 18 - Class 14: “Final Summary (5Ws), Reflections & Questions”
- June 25 - Class 15: “The Project Presentation: Your time to share and shine.”
SATURDAY PERSONAL TUTORIALS
Optional - 2 sessions - 1hr each
For those who’d like personal guidance, you can reserve an hour for the Saturday of each class week. First come first serve.
Tuition & Registration Details
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE COURSE:
Decide if you'll pay monthly or pay in full. Prices below.
Send payment to think.dk via Mobile Pay # 65601
In the transaction comment leave the register's full name & email.
A confirmation e-mail for your registration will be sent within 24 hrs of receiving payment.
MOBILE PAY: 65601
* Actual payment total upon registration for Early Bird: 21,430kr (4,286kr x 5 months)
** Actual payment total upon registration for Regular: 30,955kr (6,191kr x 5 months)
Want to save more?
Sign up as an All-In think.dk Member and save an extra 20%!
* Actual payment total upon registration for Early Bird: 17,145kr (3,429kr x 5 months)
** Actual payment total upon registration for Regular: 22,290kr (4,458kr x 5 months)
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE COURSE:
STEP 1: Decide if you'll pay monthly or pay in full. Prices below.
STEP 2: Send payment to think.dk via Mobile Pay # 65601
STEP 3: In the transaction comment leave the register's full name & email.
STEP 4: A confirmation e-mail for your registration will be sent within 24 hrs of receiving payment.
MOBILE PAY: 65601
- Registration deadline is on February 11, 2019
- All monthly participants can within 1 week of the start of the course choose to pay in full, and receive the additional 10% discount.
- Remaining payments of monthly tuition is due on the 1st of each month
- Monthly Payment Cancellation: You can cancel at anytime before the last class of the current month, and will no longer be charged for your monthly tuition.
- Paid in Full Refunds: No refunds after course begins on February 12th, 2019
OPTIONAL PROVIDED DINNER:
For 240kr/month/person, simple food & non-alcoholic beverage will be provided every class. You may opt to bring your own meal and heat in our kitchen.
No discount. If you want to opt-in - send jocelyn an e-mail.
About the Teacher
Jocelyn Lee is the human relations & culture manager at think.dk, and she holds her BA in Communication & Sociology. She devotes herself to help people feel purposeful with their place in the world and their ability to positively impact it. This has been a personal journey of Jocelyn’s that has taken her from the most conventional to the edge of the mainstream.
From working at McDonalds, leading student councils, performing in plays, waitressing for 7 years, interning for NBC during the Vancouver Olympics, to freelancing as an executive assistant while starting her own energy healing & spiritual guidance business in her own bedroom, as well as attempting to live abroad as a digital nomad making blogs and vlogs - Jocelyn has a diverse experience professionally and personally. And now, she is starting a whole new vocation in Copenhagen.
She is no stranger to initiating passion into action, as well as the joys and hardships that come with it. Yet, she knows everyone has the power to take the lead in their lives and be the change. A firm believer in the power and necessity of self-development, creator/leadership skills, and experience & application - Jocelyn seeks to guide and initiate you on your journey in purpose and impact on the world.
Check out one of Jocelyn's personal passion projects Live Deep Lee
Email Jocelyn at firstname.lastname@example.org