Do you love making food? Do you want to see how sustainable you can make meals? Do you want to be a part of a growing community of people who are trying to create a better world? Then this might be for you!
At think.dk we offer a sustainable lunch service to our sister company Parentnode which at the moment that is usually for 2-4 people.
Lunch is served Monday to Friday between 12:30 - 13:30.
The tasks include:
- Making a plan for what you will serve
- Buying the food
- Preparing the food
- Serving the food
This position could be for one person or for several. If you have time for doing this once or a couple times a week, then that works for us. Or if you can do this Monday to Friday, then great! Every bit helps!
The benefits of being a volunteer:
- Good Karma
- Free access to many of our events
- Being a part of making a change towards a more sustainable and better world
- Meeting others that are passionate about creating positive change
- Getting experience and CV recommendations on work well done
- Opportunities to try out new ideas and have influence in a growing non-profit, social-economic company
- And you get to be part of our amazing growing community
If you have time to dedicate to helping think.dk with preparing and serving sustainable lunches, then we would love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org subject: Lunch Service