think.dk is a Center for Acceleration of Change, a platform for new ideas, events and services that further sustainability, sharing and collaboration. We have now decided to open our space for co-working - if you want to know what else we are doing, you can read more about us here.
Our co-working space is open to all and we aim to create a supportive environment where individuals are encouraged to share ideas, knowledge and help each other thrive.
Read the benefits and conditions below, or go straight to the co-working membership application form!
- 24/7 access to the space (read conditions about this below)
- Join a network of change-makers
- Free wi-fi
- Presentation equipment (whiteboard, projector)
- Unlimited organic tea and coffee
- Access to our tool library
- On top of this, you get to enjoy all Changer Membership benefits (excluding event-hosting during Summer ;)
The open space concept includes the main room with couches, a high table to sit/stand on and a long table with upholstered chairs.
The work space also includes a lounge room which has couches and a small table. This room is more quiet and intimate and can be used for meetings, phone calls or to take a break :)
On top of this there is a fully equipped kitchen that you are free to use, and two fridges to store your food in.
This summer (June - August) we are offering you 24/7 access to the think.dk space – with a few limitations: Because think.dk is an event space as well, some of the evenings the big room will be reserved for events (and occasionally daytimes on weekends). You can always see the calendar to check when and what kind of events are going on.
On top of this, there will also be a max. of 3 days a month where we may reserve the think.dk space during the day for think.dk organized tours/workshops. In these cases, you will be notified a minimum of one week before the scheduled date.
To encourage sharing, connecting and collaboration, the long table will be reserved from 12:30-13:30 for people to eat their lunch together.
There will be lots of space for common Friday bars, sparring sessions or simply hangouts :)
After August, all benefits and conditions are subject to change, modification, improvement or substitution - this is the BETA, and we count on your patience and understanding for that :)
Price and Conditions
- Regular price: 1500,- DKK/month (excl. moms/VAT)
- Discount price for students and non-profits: 1000,- DKK/month (excl. moms/VAT)
- Part time: 800,- DKK/month (excl. moms/VAT). Three days access between mon-fri, 09:00-17:00.
- There is a 1000kr deposit which will be returned after cancellation of membership*
- You can cancel your membership on a monthly basis. Your membership month starts from the day of your sign up.
If think.dk sounds like the right co-working space for you, then please go ahead and get your coworking membership here! We promise to respond to you within 24 hours (on weekdays), so if you’re quick, you could even start tomorrow.
We’re excited to hear from you!