Inspirational talks about alternative solutions.
How could a sustainable economy look like? What consumption alternatives do we have? How does consciousness work? Renowned speakers from the international sustainability and alternative economy scene share their knowledge about how to create the world you want to live in.
They are invited to share their perspective on contemporary issues to spread ideas and plant new seeds in your mind.
This one is for the people - there is always room for an open debate after the talk.
If you are interested in giving a talk at think.dk, please get in touch at email@example.com!
Past talks from this event series:
- Science & Sustainability: what researchers do!
- How I found myself through travelling the world
- Talk for Transformation: Changing the world One Bowl at the time
- Talk for Transformation: The Premium Collective
- Talk for Transformation: Empowerment and birth
- From Confused to Empowered: Understanding Food Labels
- Talk for Transformation: Upgrade Your Digital Health
- Talk for Transformation: Gross National Happiness and Holistic Health
- Focus night: How do we want to work in the 21st century?