The Future of Relationships: 2030 and beyond
- Event status
- September 24, 2019 - 18:30
- September 24, 2019 - 21:00
What is the future of relationships? Now, don't get distracted by the event photo – it is much more likely that humans keep hold of 99% of these relationship things. But still, we can think about...
- With life extension tech, what will 'till death do us part' be like when we live till 100+?
- With today's swipe tech, will anyone be able to stick with one at all?
- With CRISPR (gene editing), stem cells and artificial wombs... will we have designer babies made in skyscrapers (with super human strengths)?
- How will we handle the extreme honesty that is almost already forced on us with tech that follows us everywhere?
- Will we need humans at all? Why not love a robot? Or sure, love a partner... invite a robot in for a night of couple-naughtiness....
- Still while you think of the implications.... can you be unfaithful with a robot? Will robots have a concept of consent?
So many things to get into!
About the Event
The Black Umbrella Society is an international meetup group that started in Berlin and is expanding to other cities. We have meetups in the evening focused on a relationship topic. During the event we make sure that it is a safe space to discuss and share. Conversations are open, non-judgmental discussions - it will definitely be eye opening, and useful! You do not have to say anything - it's ok to ask questions of others, and share what you wish.
About the Host
Mark Turrell is a strategist, author, traveler and thinker who started the Black Umbrella Society to encourage progressive Discussions on the future of Relationships on a global scale.
Registration and Details
We gather between 18:30 and 19:00. Kickoff is at 19:00 and dive into questions, insights, provoking and challenging debates, etc. We have drinks too (beer, wine, etc - paying) plus maybe snacks (chips, etc) :)
Free for everyone - we always welcome donations to support our Center!
Want to become a part of the changer community, support our cause and get free/discounted access to the awesome events we're hosting? Then sign up here – a membership is 100,- DKK per month, and if its not for you then the membership can be stopped after each month ;)