Menstrual Wisdom and Power Circle Intro
- August 29, 2019 - 18:00
- August 29, 2019 - 20:30
"At her first bleeding a woman meets her power.
During the bleeding years, she practices it.
At menopause she becomes it."
- Traditional Native American Proverb
Have you ever thought that you as a woman are the perfect mini reflection of NATURE?
Mother Nature is unpredictable, ever changing, deeply powerful and transformative. She is able to destroy in order to recreate, reorganize and restructure herself and life on this planet. At the same time, she is also the source of life and unlimited creativity, beauty and diversity. She is nourishing, patient, resilient, reliable, renewable and sustainable. Mother Nature is also very predictable as she flows in repetitive cyclic patterns known as seasons.
You as a woman hold these two natural opposite forces of destruction and creation within your body, mind and spirit. What Nature experiences as seasonal changes, you experience in your monthly cycle by going through very similar phases called inner seasons resembling the seasons in Nature. You are a mystery yet you are governed by very predictable natural laws.
WHY is it important for You to know about your biologically in-built female cyclic program?
You as a woman live in the Western culture and society that glorifies constant productivity, which is NOT sustainable for your health and leads you to experience stress, burn out, exhaustion, and ultimately depression. Understanding this knowledge about your monthly, natural cycle helps you to manage your internal energy resources and navigate and negotiate your decisions, plans with much more clarity, ease and calmness. Your menstrual cycle is your own personal creativity, health and productivity coach (and much more).
For WHOM is this workshop for?
For you who want to:
- design a vibrant, healthy and sustainable lifestyle;
- align your plans, decisions and activities to the monthly natural fluctuations of your energy in order to optimize productivity and enhance creativity and innovation;
- rediscover and unlock inner resources of authentic feminine power, wisdom and leadership.
WHAT are you going to learn?
- What are the 4 phases and inner seasons of your menstrual cycle;
- What superpowers and challenges each phase/inner season has;
- What is Menstrual Cycle Awareness and how to make your own menstrual cycle chart identifying your own inner seasons;
- How to apply this knowledge in your everyday life, make decisions and plan your activities according to the phase of your cycle;
WHAT does a cycle - aware woman bring to the world?
- Modelling radical self-care and sustainable living;
- Rooted in her own authority and truth. She can't be easily manipulated or controlled - she is a natural leader;
- A conscious Creator rather than a consumer;
- Changing the power dynamic between men and women, liberating and empowering both;
- Finding and practicing her inner calling and serving the world.
This workshop is an introduction to the in-depth 4 months group coaching program "Menstrual Wisdom & Power Circle" which starts on 4th of September. For more info please check here.
Diana Z Petrova has a Global Bachelor Degree in Nutrition and Health and her work is dedicated to women's sustainable physical, emotional and mental health & well-being. She has been working with women on different sustainable lifestyle & health projects for the last 8 years, organizing and facilitating workshops, lectures and health interventions in Denmark, India, Taiwan and Bulgaria. Her holistic approach is to integrate solid scientific knowledge with the ancient wisdom of Yoga, Tantra and Ayurveda.
For more information check www.thefemmepoweredbeing.com
Testimonials from participants in previous workshops about the Menstrual Cycle:
"Mindblown! Everyone needs to learn this and the impact will be huge!" A.M.
"This is the best gift that you can give to yourself." L.T.
"Every woman should be familiar with her nature and how to turn the so called vulnerability into her power!" T.H..
"It's very important for women to get more info about their nature, to build confidence and feel good about themselves so we all can thrive. Thank you! Diana is awesome!" B.S.
You can read more testimonials here
If you are interested in future events you can like and follow my facebook page
Registration and Details:
You can Mobilepay on 20 68 69 53 with a tag: "Your Name (f.ex. Maria Pedersen), Intro". The payment is not refundable. You can however sell your ticket to a friend. If you do so, please inform Diana (the facilitator).
Price: 100, -DKK, 50% discount for members
- Æbeløgade 4
- 2100 København