BE DIFFERENT! Celebrating think.dk's 2nd Anniversary
- Event status
- October 6, 2018 - 13:00
- October 6, 2018 - 20:00
We are planning an exciting event over two days to celebrate 2 years of think.dk accelerating change, and we want YOU to join :)
"Be Different" is the theme of the weekend and we'll be inviting inspirational and insightful dialogue from 6 guest speakers on how being different contributed to making the world a better place.
will be in 6 categories think.dk is active in, with the confirmed speakers. And, you'll get a chance to take part in a live Q&A after!
All this is spiced up with with interactive workshops to transition us from talking to connecting.
Program for today
- Education - Kom Nu Danmark (a humanistic blog)
- Community - One Bowl (a pay-as-you-feel community restaurant)
- Environment - ØsterGRO (Denmark's first roof farm)
- Workshop: Maria Riddervold (Artist) will be guiding us on a creative group exercise using art to discover and celebrate what makes each of us different!
- Public Community Dinner @ 6pm (no need for ticket) sponsored by Foodsharing Copenhagen & Evening Bar
Details & Registration
Price: 200 DKK for the whole weekend | 100 DKK one-day-ticket | 300 DKK bring-a-friend-ticket - please get your ticket here!
The event is free for all co-creators of think.dk - please get in touch in case the code did not reach you yet <3
- think.dk - old