Here's the full package. We are trying our best in offering you an environment that is most encouraging to take initiative yourself, but this does not mean you have to get involved. By supporting us you're already accelerating change :) No pressure, just opportunities.
- Free access to regular events
- Access to exclusive events
- 20% Discount
- Library of Things
- Work space
- Meeting space
- Event hosting
The All In-membership allows you to host up to 4 events per month! This won't cost you anything unless you charge a ticket fee for it. In that case, you pay a share of the ticket income to the Center:
- 20 % of each ticket sold to non-members
- For tickets sold to paying members of think.dk (those with an 'All In'- or 'Changer'-Membership, you do not pay any share of the ticket price to think.dk.
- As an exchange, paying members of think.dk get a minimum 20% discount on the ticket
You have to notify think.dk about the amount of sold tickets / charged fees until one week after the hosted event and will then receive an Invoice from us.
You can use our Open Office and community space to focus on your own projects - or any of ours. It is available during office hours (mo-fr, 09:00-17:00) for everyone who signs up a week in advance via our community calendar. It costs you 20,-/hour or 100,-/day. Coffee and tea included.
Our repertoire is continuously growing and changing, so expect new inspiration on a regular base - or even start inspiring people yourself.