The Art of Sustainable Work and Flowing Creativity
- Event status
- November 12, 2019 - 18:00
- November 12, 2019 - 21:00
"Nature never hurries, yet everything is accomplished", Lao Tzu
As a modern woman you live in a society having male-based working values, which glorifies constant productivity, continuous high performance, competition, individual success, consumerism, exploitation of resources, materialism, short term gains, bottom lines, fast solutions, return on investment, etc.
In order to fit into that system a woman must ignore and reject her very own feminine nature, which is:
- Cyclical and not constant;
- Cooperative and not competitive;
- Intuitive not logical;
- Embracing not controlling/manipulative;
- Relational and not individualistic;
- Loving not aggressive;
- Nurturing & Caring not exploitative;
Naturally when a woman is put in such conditions when she needs to survive and succeed according to the male-based criteria, she feels guilt of not being constant in her productivity, shame that she is not all the time at her best performance level and unappreciated for all the values she brings but are not directly linked to profit.
The aim of this workshop is to present an alternative feminine way of achieving your professional goals, being successful and fulfilled in a sustainable way.
WHAT are you going to LEARN and what is your main TAKE AWAY?
- The basic pattern of creation and dissolution governing the Cosmos, our Planet, Nature and our bodies. The same pattern which is used for creating a human life can be used for sustainable creative and innovative projects.
- How your hormonal changes throughout the monthly menstrual cycle impact your focus, productivity, creativity, motivation, communication skills, self-confidence, etc.
- What is Menstrual Cycle Awareness and how to use this practical tool to optimize the resources, gifts and powers of each phase of your cycle for your professional success and growth;
- How to balance you feminine and masculine energies within yourself so it brings balance, stability, predictability and clear framework into your work schedule.
- Practical exercises and tools for implementing the knowledge into daily practice;
- Written summary of the important key information.
For WHOM is this workshop for? For WOMEN who are aspired to:
- Understand how their body and mind are related and function as one powerful unit when both are aligned;
- Design their work environment following the female-based pattern of creativity, productivity, reflection and rest, imprinted in their female cyclical body and mind.
- Dare to shift their current professional male-based work perspective into more feminine-friendly and relaxed;
- Live sustainable, holistically healthy and balanced personal and professional life;
- Experience deep connection with their body and tap into their own authentic source of leadership, wisdom, intuition and power.
What MORE are you going to EXPERIENCE?
- Deeply nourishing and supportive female environment;
- Group and Individual exercises to ground the intellectual knowledge into daily practices;
- Beautiful space for sharing, connecting and networking with other women.
This workshop is part 2 of "The Art of Modern Female Empowerment (3 workshops Series)" for more info on the whole concept please look at
Part 1 is "The Art of Balancing Your Female Hormones"
Part 3 is "The Art of Female Archetypes & Inner Wholeness"
Testimonials from participants in previous workshops:
"Mindblown! Everyone needs to learn this and the impact will be huge!" A.M.
"This is the best gift that you can give to yourself." L.T.
"Every woman should be familiar with her nature and how to turn the so called vulnerability into her power!" T.H..
"It's very important for women to get more info about their nature, to build confidence and feel good about themselves so we all can thrive. Thank you! Diana is awesome!" B.S.
You can read more testimonials here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/thefemmepoweredbeing/reviews/
If you are interested in future events you can like and follow my Facebook page
or Instagram on @thefemmepoweredbeing
ABOUT The Workshop Facilitator:
Diana Z Petrova has a Global Bachelor Degree in Nutrition and Health and her work is dedicated to women's sustainable physical, emotional and mental health & well-being. She has been working with women on different sustainable lifestyle & health projects for the last 8 years, organizing and facilitating workshops, lectures and health interventions in Denmark, India, Taiwan and Bulgaria. Her holistic approach is to integrate solid scientific knowledge with the ancient wisdom of Yoga, Tantra and Ayurveda.
For more information check www.thefemmepoweredbeing.com
Registration and Details
You can attend all 3 workshops as a Full Package of Empowerment or you can choose which one is most relevant for your needs.
- One workshop cost 250,- DKK, 50% discount for members
- All three workshops cost 600,- DKK, 50% discount for members
To register, Mobilepay to 20 68 69 53 and send me a message with a tag "Your name" + "Full" (attending all 3) or "Body" (Attending in October), or "Mind" (attending in November) or "Spirit" (Attending in December). For example: "Maria Pedersen, Full". The payment is not refundable. You can however sell your ticket to a friend. If you do so, please inform Diana (the facilitator).