The Art Of Balancing Your Female Hormones
- Event status
- October 15, 2019 - 18:00
- October 15, 2019 - 20:30
The symptoms of a hormonal imbalance depend on which glands and hormones are affected. Symptoms associated with the more common causes of hormonal imbalances include:
- Unexplained weight gain or weight loss
- Difficulty sleeping
- Very dry skin or skin rashes
- Changes in blood pressure and heart rate
- Irritability and anxiety
- Unexplained and long-term fatigue
- Bloating and breast tenderness
- PMS and menstrual cramps
- Changes in appetite
- Reduced sex drive
- Thinning, brittle hair
WHAT are you going to LEARN and what is your main TAKE AWAY?
- What hormones actually are and how they impact your health, well being, productivity, creativity, motivation, sex drive, etc.
- What are the most common enemies of your female hormonal balance and how to reduce their negative impact through lifestyle changes (science-based and practical suggestions and advises)
- The connection between your endocrine system/glands and your energy system/chakras and how to use this knowledge to bring holistic balance into your mind, body and soul.
- How balancing your hormones balances your inner feminine and masculine energies.
- Practical exercises and tools for hormonal and emotional balance (inspired by Yoga, Tantra, Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- How your female hormones fluctuate during your menstrual cycle and how best to support this process.
- Written summary of the important key information.
For WHOM is this workshop for? For WOMEN who are aspired to:
- Understand how their body and mind are related and function as one powerful unit when both are aligned;
- Take responsibility and charge of their own health and well being;
- Live sustainable, holistically healthy and balanced life;
- Experience deep connection with their body and tap into their own authentic source of wisdom and power.
What MORE are you going to EXPERIENCE?
- Deeply nourishing and supportive female environment;
- Group and Individual exercises to ground the intellectual knowledge into daily practices;
- Beautiful space for sharing, connecting and networking with other women.
This workshop is part 1 of "The Art of Modern Female Empowerment (3 workshops Series)" for more info on the whole concept please look at https://www.facebook.com/events/2376550772582744/
Part 2 is "The Art of Co-Creating & Manifesting with Your Cycle"
Part 3 is "The Art of Cycle-Based Female Spirituality"
About the host
Diana Z Petrova has a Global Bachelor Degree in Nutrition and Health and her work is dedicated to women's sustainable physical, emotional and mental health & well-being. She has been working with women on different sustainable lifestyle & health projects for the last 8 years, organizing and facilitating workshops, lectures and health interventions in Denmark, India, Taiwan and Bulgaria. Her holistic approach is to integrate solid scientific knowledge with the ancient wisdom of Yoga, Tantra and Ayurveda.
For more information check www.thefemmepoweredbeing.com
Details and Registration
You can attend all 3 workshops as a Full Package of Empowerment or you can choose which one is most relevant for your needs.
One workshop cost 250kr or 125kr for think.dk members.
All three workshops cost 600kr or 300 kr for think.dk members.
You can Mobilepay on 20 68 69 53 and send me a message with a tag "Your name" + "Full" (attending all 3) or "Body" (Attending in October), or "Mind" (attending in November) or "Spirit" (Attending in December). For example: "Maria Pedersen, Full". The payment is not refundable. You can however sell your ticket to a friend. If you do so, please inform Diana (the facilitator).
- think.dk - old