Superpowers of Your Menstrual Cycle (Inner Seasons series): Summer
- May 17, 2018 - 17:30
- May 17, 2018 - 20:00
Do you feel stuck in your head and live in an environment, which is very mental and focuses on achievement, performance, and results? Do you feel disconnected from your body and see your cycle as a hindrance to be productive and something you need to endure and manage with painkillers? Have you ever wished to be on the top of your energy all the time without the messy PMS, the annoying cravings, the sluggish bloating and not to mention the crazy mood swings? Have you ever thought that exactly your cycle is your personalized body blueprint for health, harmony, creativity, materializing your dreams and potential, and much more?
About the course
This Inner Season series consist of 4 separate workshops, each presenting a season (Inner Winter - Menstruation; Inner Spring - Preovulation; Inner Summer - Ovulation and Inner Autumn - Premenstrum).
What are the Inner Seasons?
The Inner Seasons are the four phases of your Menstrual Cycle: -
- Inner Winter: Menstruation;
- Inner Spring: Preovulation;
- Inner Summer: Ovulation;
- Inner Autumn: Premenstrum.
The Inner Seasons are your guide to getting to know yourself; they are the template for the creative process (a means for manifesting your Calling) and necessary preparation for accessing the superpowers of menstruation.
Your ally in self-care, stress management and inner work, your Inner Seasons help you to pace your energy, calm your nervous system and get insight and feedback on your overall well being - the building blocks for embodying all aspects of your feminine power.
Each Inner Season holds key initiatory steps and challenges, that works you month after month through your menstruating years in order to become and claim your full self.
What are you going to learn?
In each workshop we will explore the specific Inner Season in depth going through 3 distinctive layers:
- Health, Self-care & Wellness (hormonal balance, diet, physical activity, self-care practices, supplements, herbs)
- Creativity, Work & Productivity (creative stages, optimal times for work, evaluation and rest)
- Spirituality & Personal Development (female archetypes, meditations, affirmations, visualizations; developing awareness)
As you learn about yourself through The Inner Seasons, you develop the skills to handle your emotions and make better choices around your behavior, work planning and productivity. It's a means of personal therapy and healing that teaches you how to harness the power of your unique nature.
What does a cycle - aware woman bring to the world?
- modelling radical self-care and sustainable living.
- her own person, grounded in her own authority and knowing. She can't be easily manipulated or controlled - she is a natural leader.
- a conscious creator rather than a consumer.
- changing the power dynamic between men and women, liberating both.
- developing a participatory consciousness, and the maturity to move beyond ego and see herself and the world as one.
- a holy troublemaker.
- practicing soul activism - serving the world.
For whom is this workshop for?
For every woman who wants to be in vibrant health, harmony with her body, enhance her creativity, materialize her dreams and use the magic of the nature reflected in her own being as a woman.
- be in your menstruating years
- have a regular cycle
- have an irregular cycle
- have no cycle and not be pregnant
- be on hormonal contraception
- suffer from menstrual problems such as pain, PMS, fibroids, POS, fertility issues or heavy bleeding
Registration & Details
There are limited places available for this workshop and I can host up to 21 women in total. Please sign in good time by sending me a message. Looking forward to meet you ♥
When and where each workshop hold place?
Inner Winter: 22.03.218 from 17.30 - 19.30;
Inner Spring: 19.04.2018 from 17.30 - 19.30;
Inner Summer: 17.05.2018 from 17.30 - 19.30;
Inner Autumn: 14.06.2018 from 17.30 - 19.30.
What is the price?
if you are a THINK member: 1 workshop (150kr), all 4 (500kr);
If you are NOT a member: 1 workshop (180kr), all 4 (600kr).
About the host
Diana Z Petrova has a great interest in women's physical, emotional and mental health and wellbeing. She has been working with women on different health projects for the last 7 years, organizing and facilitating workshops, lectures and health interventions in Denmark, India, Taiwan, and Bulgaria. Her approach is to combine solid scientific knowledge with the ancient wisdom of Yoga and Ayurveda. She holds a Bachelor degree in Nutrition & Health from Metropolitan University College, specialized in Lifestyle Coaching & Fitness Management. She is the first and only certified holistic female fitness instructor (Bellyfit) in Denmark.
- Æbeløgade 4
- 2100 København