Unlock the Magic of Your Cyclical Nature
- Event status
- September 16, 2020 - 18:00
- September 16, 2020 - 21:00
- Max participants
"At her first bleeding
a woman meets her power.
During the bleeding years,
she practices it.
At menopause she becomes it."
Traditional Native American Proverb
Do you feel you are NOT GOOD ENOUGH for not being able to live up to the demands of modern productivity?
Do you feel EXHAUSTED by the expectations to achieve CONSTANTLY high results and be SUCCESSFUL no matter what?
Do you feel DISCONNECTED from your body and see your CYCLE as a hindrance to be productive?
Do you suffer from PMS causing you confusion, LOW ENERGY, conflict and irritability?
Have you accepted that suffering MENSTRUAL CRAMPS is normal and the price to pay for being born a woman?
Are you READY to UNLOCK the magic hidden in your own body and feminine cyclical NATURE?
WHY is it important to know about your natural cycles?
Menstrual/Moon cycle matters because it’s the ultimate inner guidance and self–care tool for women. As a stress sensitive system it gives you feedback on how you are physically and emotionally and by respecting and cooperating with its rhythm you can create greater levels of energy and well being, creativity and productivity.
What does a CYCLE-AWARE woman bring to the world?
- Modelling radical self-care and sustainable living;
- Her own person, grounded in her own authority and knowing. She can't be easily manipulated or controlled - she is a natural leader;
- A conscious creator rather than a consumer;
- Changing the power dynamic between men ans women, liberating both;
- Developing a participatory consciousness, and the maturity to move beyond ego and see herself and the world as one;
- A holy troublemaker;
- Practicing soul activism - serving the world.
WHAT are you going to LEARN?
- The Menstrual/Moon cycle as a mini reflection of the bigger cycles in the NATURE (the ultimate blueprint of creation);
- What are the 4 phases and Inner Seasons of your Menstrual/Moon cycle?
- How you can use this knowledge in your everyday life?Practical steps on how to create a lifestyle in alignment with your cycle so you can enjoy sustainable health, flow and ease.
For WHOM is this workshop?
For every woman who wants to be in vibrant health, harmony with her body, enhance her creativity, materialize her dreams and use the magic of the nature reflected in her own being as a woman.
- be in your menstruating years;
- have a regular cycle;
- have irregular cycle;
- have no cycle and not be pregnant;
- be on hormonal contraception;
- suffer from menstrual problems such as pain, PMS, fibroids, POS, fertility issues or heavy bleeding.
This workshop is an introduction to the 6-month online Cyclical Wisdom & Power Mastermind "Nature of Women".For more info about it, check https://www.facebook.com/events/910927039408468/
About the Host
Diana Z Petrova has a Global Bachelor Degree in Nutrition and Health and her work is dedicated to women's sustainable physical, emotional and mental health & well-being. She has been working with women on different sustainable lifestyle & health projects for the last 8 years, organizing and facilitating workshops, lectures and health interventions in Denmark, India, Taiwan and Bulgaria. Her holistic approach is to integrate solid scientific knowledge with the ancient wisdom of Yoga, Tantra and Ayurveda.
For more information check www.thefemmepoweredbeing.com
Registration and Details
50 kr for think.dk members and 100kr for non-members.
Testimonials from participants in previous workshops:
"Mindblown! Everyone needs to learn this and the impact will be huge!" A.M.
"This is the best gift that you can give to yourself." L.T.
"Every woman should be familiar with her nature and how to turn the so called vulnerability into her power!" T.H..
"It's very important for women to get more info about their nature, to build confidence and feel good about themselves so we all can thrive. Thank you! Diana is awesome!" B.S.
You can read more testimonials here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/thefemmepoweredbeing/reviews/ or https://thefemmepoweredbeing.com/transformational-stories/
If you are interested in future events you can like and follow my facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/thefemmepoweredbeing or follow on instagram on @dianazpetrova
Join our Facebook Female Community "Nature of Women: Wild, Wise, Awakened & Cyclical", https://www.facebook.com/groups/natureofwomen/
- think.dk (meeting room 1)
- Charlotte Ammundsens Plads 3
- 1359 København K
- Meeting room 1/mødelokale 1 Upstairs