Member's Potluck and PechaKucha Party
- Event status
- August 25, 2017 - 18:00
- August 25, 2017 - 21:00
This exciting event brings together members of think.dk and visualagency.org, like-minded people who are interested in (visual) dialogue, positive change, and community spirit. We will share a potluck dinner and enjoy PechaKucha presentations to get inspired by each other's stories. Everyone is kindly asked to contribute to the success of this party by preparing one of the two:
- a Potluck dinner = a gathering where each guest contributes drinks and a different and unique dish of food, often homemade, to be shared.
- a Pecha Kucha presentation = a presentation style in which 20 slides are shown for 20 seconds each, alongside your narrative (6 minutes and 40 seconds in total).
The topic for the evening is creative thinking & sustainable change, bringing together the two goals of visualagency.org and think.dk. If you'd like to present, here are three topics you can choose from:
- How do you creatively contribute to a more sustainable future?
- What would you like to achieve with a community group that you couldn't do alone?
- Which book has inspired you to make a change, and why do you recommend it to everyone?
Participation is by RSVP only. All members will have received a personal invitation with the link to sign up.